I don’t fall easy, but I fall hard.
I don’t give up easy, I work hard.
I don’t love gently, I love with all I have.
Sometimes my heart is too big.
Sometimes I learn the hard way and it hurts me.
Sometimes I get it all right.
Sometimes I get it all wrong.
Truth is, I spent a good part of my life hating every bit and piece of myself. I hated everyone around me, cause I didn’t know how to like myself. Then one day I decided to see what everyone else saw. I tried to love what everyone loved about me. I eventually got there. My life has been better from that day on. I couldn’t be who I wanted, til I learned who I was. I couldn’t be who I was until I was honest with myself and everyone around me. Don’t regret one second.
I don’t know how to be different than how I am. And I’m not sure I want to be. I love my flaws and imperfections cause they make me unique.
I just want to spend a whole night at my own home, drinking margaritas, playing mad libs, and laughing myself into exhaustion.
I could have lived without today. One of those days when getting out of bed is a bad decision.
So much to deal with. There are just some people you will never be able to please.
You are worth the breath you take. You are worth being worshipped and loved. You are worthy of being doted on, praised, spoiled, acknowledged and intelligence. You are a human being, everything you feel is worth being recognized.
You are worth someone’s time, effort, and love. You are worth being soaked in. Most of all, you are worthy of happiness.
You should never waste the words I love you. You should never waste the chance to show it and most of all, give someone the chance to feel it. Everyday, in all you do. Just share it.
My meme died alone. A long time ago my grandfather didn’t feel she was worthy of any of that. He cheated on her, left her and our family. She never had another partner after that and she never seemed happy. I hope she didn’t go through her life believing that.
2. Some boys will kiss you just so they can get rid of the dust in their mouth. Your lips were not made for this. Don’t breathe these people in. They will suffocate you.
3. Mirrors can cut you without even being broken, but only if you hold them the wrong way.
4. There will be darkness some days. But how else are you supposed to see yourself glow?
5. Airplanes take things away all the time, but they also bring things back. Don’t be sad when you see them soaring in the clouds.
6. Just because something is pretty, doesn’t mean it won’t hurt you. Flowers have thorns, don’t they?
7. Skin wasn’t made to define people, it was made to protect the universe inside.
8. Don’t forget the sky is full of light that is passed on from stars that have long since died. Their light has guided thousands. Just because they are dead doesn’t mean they aren’t important. People can be the same way.
9. Oceans can drown you, but you’ll never learn how to swim when you spend your whole life running from the tide.
10. Don’t wait for someone else to call you pretty for you to believe it.
11. We all bleed the same colors, we are all made of the same stars.
12. There may be nights when you want to sit home to drown in whiskey and Frank Ocean. It’s okay, but be ready for the hangover in the morning.
13. There is a difference between finding something beautiful because it is broken and finding something beautiful despite its brokenness. Never find calm in the way something crumbles.
14. Don’t fall in love with someone who has a voice like shattering glass. They will break your name when they whisper it and then leave because they are too tired to clean up the mess they made of you.
15. I will always love you, even if I am not there to say it.